Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday Morning Smile

Dang, I forgot to post this week!

Christmas was pretty dismal at our house last week: My daughter had a gallbladder attack (we think that's what it is), so we had two E.R. visits in two days, and she spent 5 days at my house recuperating. She's better now, but we need to find an experienced G.I. doctor in the New Orleans area. Any suggestions?

Here she is with her dog Jasper.

On Christmas Eve we had to put down Sam, our beautiful boy cat. He had Urinary Tract issues and a kidney infection.


As you can see, he was a beauty with a personality to match. He will be sorely missed.

Sorry to have missed the post this week. I will make up for it next week.

Happy New Years!!!

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...