Sunday, October 27, 2013

Windows Wednesday

I have been lost lately, not knowing the day of the week and have been missing my Windows Wednesday posts.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things
now that I'm working part-time for a local florist. I LOVE the job, but am physically worn out by the time I get home. So, this post is cleaning up my WW backlog.

Hopefully, I'll make it on time this coming week.

For October 16th.
This window was shot on Lee Lane in Covington, Louisiana.. If you like antiquing, this is the place for you.

For October 23rd
My precious Beignet relaxing in front of a window at our old house. About a month after we moved into our present house, Beignet vanished. We think it was coyotes or some other creature living in the forest behind our house.

Happy end of October!

No comments:

Monday Morning Smile