Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Windows Wednesday

While my daughter was attending Nicholls State in Thibodaux, I enjoyed taking the trip down there to visit with her. Every time I took that 2 hour trip from Slidell, I would drive along a road that parallels Highway 1 - Highway 308 - and enjoy the scenery. This old house caught my eye one day a few years ago. As I looked at it, I wondered what it was like when it was a new house. How long ago would that have been? There are so many old houses like this one along both Highway 308 and Highway 1. If you're looking for a good day trip, I suggest taking the trip to Thibodaux/Houma area. It's sugar cane harvesting right now and the sights are worth the trip.

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...