Monday, August 26, 2013

Scuzzbuckets of the Week

The unnamed manager of Wild Wings Café in Charleston, South Carolina and the racist customer who caused a situation are the scuzzbuckets of the week.


Taken from Mediaite dot com:

After waiting over two hours, customer Michael Brown and his family, who were at the restaurant for a going-away party, were told that there was “a situation.”

“[The manager] said there’s a situation where one of our customers feels threatened by your party, so she asked us not to seat you in our section, which totally alarmed all of us because we’re sitting there peaceably for two hours,” Brown said.

When a member of the party began filming the exchange, the manager asked them to leave.

“I asked her I want to be clear with you,” Brown said. “I said, ‘So you’re telling me I have to leave.’ She said, ‘I have a right to deny you service.’ I said, ‘So you’re asking me to leave because you’re upset because he was recording you, after we’ve waited for two hours, and after you’ve already pretty much discriminated on us,’ and she answered, ‘Yes.’”



To follow the ongoing crawfishing by Wild Wings' corporate asses, here is the link to the Facebook page

No comments:

Monday Morning Smile