Friday, December 31, 2010

Janitas - A GOOD Lunch Spot

Hubby and I went to the aquarium today and after seeing all those fish, I was hungry for fish!! So we headed over to Janita's at the Rendon Inn on Eve Street.

Click on pictures for larger versions





Their menu will make your mouth water just reading it!





These two are amazing chefs!!



After reading over the menu and talking to the fantastic bartender, we decided on our meal: Billy would have the Swamp Rueben and I wanted the Brown Redfish and Chips. Lemme tell ya, we were NOT disappointed!


Billy's sandwich was delicious. He got a cup of Kimmie's veggie soup to go with it and I have to tell you - a food lover and cook - it was GOOOD!



My redfish and chips was deluxe!



They're also a great late nite place, folks, so there's no reason to not check it out.

Their address is on Eve Street in NOLA

No comments:

Tom on the History of Political Protests

  I've been saying for some time that this year has certain similarities to 1968.  While there have been neither assassinations nor urba...