Saturday, July 07, 2018

Racists Among Us

Anne Marie Messiano, 57, was charged with disorderly conduct for the incident, which happened on June 30th on a bus in the area of Route 303 and Orangeburg Road in Orangeburg. "Get out of my fucking country," she said during the rant, which was captured on video by other riders. "You got a fucking problem with that, call the fucking police. And I hope that you all got your motherfucking papers, you shut up...I'm sick of you motherfuckers." Someone did indeed call the police.
"Go back to your fucking country," she shouted at the bus driver. "First of all motherfucker, in this country we have what's called the First Amendment rights, okay? Which I can say whatever the fuck I want, okay?"

No comments:

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...