Sunday, September 25, 2016

Please, let's all do this

I don't know about some of you out there, but I get A LOT of free Christmas cards out there from charities I support. This year, instead of giving them to goodwill, I am sending them all to the address at this site. These kids need to know they're loved. They are probably going through so many different emotions. I think an act of kindness in this situation is necessary. These kids didn't go get blown up because it sounded like fun, they did it to keep US safe. Thanks.

1 comment:

bayoucreole said...

This is a wonderful idea! I just received a bunch of Christmas cards and I was thinking that I had no one to send them to. Well, no one who would really want them anyway. Great tip!

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...