Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday Morning Smile

None today.

Sunday was a bloody Sunday in Baton Rouge. My heart is at the breaking point.

WHAT THE FUCK, AMERICA??? WHAT THE FUCK? KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE? KILLING COPS JUST DOING THEIR JOBS?

Thank you Thank you, Duane Leblanc .


Heaven welcomed 3 beautiful souls on July 17 2016 - from the Baton Rouge Police Department.



Earlier in the month, Montrell Jackson took to Facebook to express his thoughts after recent shooting deaths of Alton Sterling, Philando Castile and five Dallas police officers.

“I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me,” he wrote on July 8. “In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat. I’ve experienced so much in my short life and these last 3 days have tested me to the core. … Finally I personally want to send my prayers out to everyone directly affected by this tragedy. These are trying times. Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better. I’m working in these streets so any protestors, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer. I got you.”




Brad Garafola was 45-years-old and had been with the sheriff's office for 24 years.
Garafola Was Working Extra Duty at The Store Near The Shooting & His Wife Encountered the Scene on Her Way to Meet Him


Matthew Gerald, a former Marine who had joined the Baton Rouge police force a year ago. Matt was the kind of guy that you knew immediately when he entered the room," said Ryan D. Cabral, who served with Gerald in Iraq. "Whether it was the energy he carried with him or that Cajun accent he had . . . maybe it was the Marine in him.
v

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...