Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lost in 2015

I know I'm not the only person who loves the end of each year with an overview of what transpired in the last 12 months. For me it's something that I looked forward to when Tom Brokaw ended his nightly news broadcast with a fast moving slide show of the notables who passed in the past year. Well, Tom's long gone - along with ">Brian Williams


LOCALS FROM WWL


As we prepare to close out 2015, we remember some of the New Orleanians we lost - from musicians and chefs to community leaders, broadcasters & journalists. While no list like this is ever complete, we pay tribute to some of them"> NOLA.com

Hollywood's lost

From CNBC, notable losses

famous deaths in entertainment

From Newsday. (Lillian Vernon died??)

There are probably overlaps here, , but I find it's always good to be sure to include everyone. Here's US Magazines "lost in 2015"


And last and least TV Guide's extensive list , which froze up on me. It has a lot of "I didn't know he/she died!" moments.

Happy New Year, Y'all












No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...