Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Cruelty to those Suffering



I was thinking of going to go back to "Scuzzbucket of the Week" on this one.

But I was unsure if I could find a scuzzbucket every 7 days. What a silly thing to worry about. With an upcoming election year and the wackos out there hating our President, lunacy in the Mid East, that crazy woman in Kentucky, I'd have a treasure trove! I bet I could do a "Scuzzbucket of the Day" lately.

Anyway, I caught this video while checking out the daily news today.


I don't know where Hungary's leaders' minds are, but I'm not liking them too much lately. I'm feeling naive when it comes to what they're doing, I suppose. But it doesn't make me feel good about it.


No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...