Taking an idea from New Orleans blogger, Glenn, I would like to make a list of everything I am thankful for this year.
- My husband and best friend. He knows me and loves me and takes care of me. And believe me, I can be a handful at times.
- The sense of sight. I am amazed everyday by things I see: the color of a cloudless sky, the beauty of a rose and the sweetness of the doves that gather in our backyard.
- My pets: a Lab, 3 mature cats, 2 kittens and a squirrel. They keep me laughing - and sometimes cursing.
- I'm grateful to be born at a time when the technology changes at lightening speed.
- My friends and family. Thanks to Facebook, I can converse with my sisters much more often than before. My friends are
always ready to help when it's needed and for that I am eternally grateful.
- I am thankful for a friend that asked me to work for her in a flower shop. It's an awesome job, one I really love!
- My health. It's been up and down the past year, but right now I'm feeling good and am grateful for that.
- My proudest accomplishment: my daughter.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!