Thursday, September 05, 2013

Scuzzbucket of the Week

To begin with I'd like to state that this is my blog. Whomever I choose as SOTW is based on my knee-jerk reaction to idiots on parade....lately the idiots are of GOP persuasion.

My nomination for Scuzzbucket of the Week is the rich guy with the rich guy's name:



Saxby Chambliss from the great state of Jo-Ja.

Today old Sax decided to be interviewed by Faux News about President Obama and Syria.

Here is his quote:

"President Obama may have drawn a so-called red line last year on the Assad regime's use of chemical weapons because he didn't have the assistance of a teleprompter.
“Well, what it says to me is that the president gets lost when he doesn’t have a teleprompter in front of him, which he obviously didn’t last year,” Chambliss said.


I realize this is is just another "let's make Obama look bad" put on my the GOP and Faux news, but sometimes you just have to say "FUCK YOU". Really, it helps. That was my knee-jerk reaction to this elitists' opinion.

So FUCK YOU, SAXBY and your name is weird. I didn't even google you. I just wanted to vent.

That's all I have to say.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Monday Morning Smile