Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vick - Again

The more I read/see the more I think Michael Vick should be put away from society.



the image on the left is a typical pitt bull that was used for fighting to give thrill to the asshole on the right.

The asshole on the right now has the ability to make millions of dollars after a paltry two years in prison - probably torturing creatures smaller than himself.

Hey, you big empty minded football fans: IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER IS NOT EVIL LIKE MICHAEL VICK. Read here what your "hero" is capable of.

I can't believe he's a father.

Just my opinion - that's all.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...