Saturday, November 27, 2010

Checking in

I haven't been blogging a lot in the past several months. Life has taken some twists and turns that have gotten me away from creating posts about things I'm passionate about. It's not that I am less passionate about our recovery from both Katrina (not there yet) and the BP Oil Spill (jury's still out on this, based on my last post). It's just that life happens.

First good thing is that hubby and I have started going to the gym three times a week. Well, up until a few weeks ago when we started moving our living spaces around, working around the installation of floors instead of carpet. Then there is Facebook - which is way too easy to sit down and play with, a lot easier than thinking up blog posts. Work is consistenly creating ways to block me from updating my blog at lunch time. We're down to so few people - while still being expected to turn out the same amount of work - that we work thru lunch most days.

I'm happy to say that I'm still around and taking in things, putting blog posts together in my head. I just have to carve out some time to make that a done deal.

In the meantime, I'm Judy Chapman Thorne on Facebook.

But FB is so one liner. There's no place to expound on your feelings or experiences.

Hell, I need to blog about our Disney vacation in October.

And our crazy squirrel.

And the adventures of a menopausal woman in sultry, humid Louisiana (my body abhors humidity).

And our good food experiences.

I'll be back.

No comments:

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...