Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wacko's

Until I read the columns linked below, I always thought I was being a little sensitive to some of the Republicans' insane rants and raves and lies against President Obama. But now that I read it in black and white, I see how crazy these people really, really are!!!

Entitled "An Open Letter to Conservatives", this hits the nail on the head

then there's an op ed called The Absence of Class which begins

A group of lowlifes at a Tea Party rally in Columbus, Ohio, last week taunted and humiliated a man who was sitting on the ground with a sign that said he had Parkinson’s disease. The disgusting behavior was captured on a widely circulated videotape. One of the Tea Party protesters leaned over the man and sneered: “If you’re looking for a handout, you’re in the wrong end of town.”

Another threw money at the man, first one bill and then another, and said contemptuously, “I’ll pay for this guy. Here you go. Start a pot.”


Yup, class missing there!

H/T to Greg Peters and Charlotte Hamrick via Facebook.

No comments:

Monday Morning Smile