Monday, March 29, 2010

Is there GOP leadership out there?

I'm usually not a political poster, too many nuances in politics for me to deal with. But lately this "tea party" bullshit has been gnawing at my nerves. Americans DON'T act like this against fellow Americans. What's wrong with this?



I read somewhere in the NOLA blogosphere about an editorial that says all of this violence is related to the GOP-ers reacting in fear about all the "non whites" taking over power in this country.

Well, good old boys, time to roll with the changes. High time to roll with the changes if you ask me.

Going to look for that link........................

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...