Monday, April 13, 2009

Scuzzbucket of the Week



Dayshawn Young, murderer. Not only is this mook a murderer, but he's been booked for the of execution-style triple murder in Terrytown. Two of the three murdered were 6 years old and 23 months old. He and his still-at-large accomplice also shot an 11-year-old girl several times before shooting the two babies in the head, execution-style, in another bedroom.

It's beyond sick. As a commenter suggested, anyone who would do this is without a soul.

Sigh

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

First thing first mr. racist man. you do not know this kid. I was stationed at ft.riley, ks and went to iraq with this guy while in the army. In fact I hung out with him everyday. He was one of my closest friends while in the army. He is innocent until proven guilty. The Young that I knew would never had done anything like that. He is a good kid. On the flip side, if he did commit these murders then I guess people do change over time but I really don't think he did the shooting. Its just not in his character to shoot kids and women

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...