Swampwoman over at the Mosquito Coast said she usually trashes emails with tags but is playing this time. And she tagged me. So, in that same spirit I'll play along.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay, here are six random things about me:
1.) I'm left handed
2.) Hubby and I share the house with five (count em) felines
3.) I prefer boiled crabs over crawfish
4.) Born a yankee, I've spent more years of my life in S.E. Louisiana than my home state of Massachusetts.
5.) I will never get over my insane fear of cockroaches, dead or alive.
6.) I taught myself html when I quit smoking 10 years ago.
Here are the six bloggers I've tagged:
Wendy at Bayouwoman
Adrienne over at After Katrina
Howie over at Howieluvzus
Greta from Kiss My Gumbo