Thursday, June 05, 2008

"Living on the Government Dole"

Apparently my last post about the tragic incident in Lakeview yesterday brought out the ire of a resident of California Here's the link to his blog entry and here's an excerpt:

Oh, and before that, Minshew chased away inspectors from FEMA -- there to check out the run-down government trailer still on his property -- by threatening them with a handgun.

As I read this tragic tale, one of the first things I wondered was why Katrina victims are still living on the government dole in rundown trailers. It's been three years, now.



Maybe I'm being a little sensitive, but it pissed me off.
But of course, it's been three years, and I should be over it, huh?

And to those of you who think similarly to the dolt above, read this.

1 comment:

site said...

The dude is totally right, and there is no suspicion.

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...