Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scuzzbucket of the week


Former New Orleans Councilman Oliver Thomas

For renegging on his plea agreement, choosing not to be a "rat". Mr. Thomas, you are lower than a rat.

I'm not a citizen of NOLA, but I was hurt when I learned last August that Oliver was a part of a network of corruption occurring well before Katrina. New Orleans needs positive, honest leadership and learning that Oliver was a crook was a slap in the face. Kids don't need to see a "leader" refusing to "snitch". And now that he's backing out of his agreement, I'm just pissed off.

I'm hearing that judge Vance sentenced him to 37 months in federal prison. Not sure that this is enough.

More from NOLA bloggers' reactions:

Ashley Morris

Celcus

Varg

Degenerate Matter

Schroeder

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...