Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Orleans Nightscapes

I love photography. So much so that I usually always have my digital camera with me, hoping for a shot. That's how I came across this one:


So last week, hubby & I were at the Covington Three Rivers Arts Festival (a glorified street fair) and we spotted a photographer who takes pictures of
New Orleans houses at night using the floodlight structures used in filming
movies. His pictures are incredible!!! He's been doing in since 2004 and has
pictures from after the storm that are beautifully tragic. He is an artist.

His gallery is here
If I could afford his work, I'd have it in a minute.

So if you are interested in New Orleans architecture, visit his website.

No comments:

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...