Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday



Seen in Bayou Liberty, February 2007. (click on photos for larger sizes)

Nothing much happening. Well, yes a lot's been happening, but I just don't want to write about it at this time. So I leave you with a pretty site. Most folks won't consider this pretty, but in light of how things have looked since the storm, I think the fact that the swing is still there is a beautiful thing.

Well, there is something I want to write about, but not today....too many chores to be done.

An article about the historic Louisiana Forts in disrepair since the Storm

Fort Pike, eastern New Orleans

But that's for another time.

No comments:

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...