Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

Riley & Jordan on "same page" (just two different books) How long will this last?

Mother Nature may delay the next Shuttle Launch. Why couldn't these errant hail storms hit Hillary Clinton on the head and put her in a 45 year coma?

Would we really lose anything if Dick Cheney were killed in this rocket attack? I think not.

Nancy Pelosi and her ilk are just another bunch of lousy politicians

For the second year in a row college kids are coming to the Gulf Coast to help in the rebuilding process Thanks to all of you!!

Chicago not only has horrific fans and crappy weather, but crooked politicians ...... like us!!!

Even though I do most of my communication via email and epay, I will be one of the first people in line to buy a forever stamp.

The rest of the country must be moving faster than us ....Katrina "happened 2 1/2 years ago!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would lose if Cheney died.

W would either pick Leiberman or McCain or Condi to replace him, which would either mean a) loss of power in the Senate for the opposition, b) and c) rapid elevation to power of a potential GOP presidential candidate.

Judy Thorne said...

Thank you for the political schooling........
but I was being facetious.

Anonymous said...

I know...it just seems like we're the only two who comment!

That being said, I need to up my wellbutrin.

Judy Thorne said...

well no one comments here.

yeah, ay dees are part of life nowadays, aren't they.

Monday Morning Smile