Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006

Merry Christmas to all.

It has been a good day weatherwise for Christmas. We've experienced some years where it was 80 degrees outside, so we enjoyed spending the day inside, away from the cold wind. I hope all those who are still living in FEMA trailers stayed warm somehow.

My redneck neighbors are shooting off fireworks - aerial ones at that - on Christmas night. My cats are freaked out.

Got a digital camera for Christmas and played with it inside all day....click on photos to enlarge>
GizmoSweetPea

>Midnight

>Oreo

>Meeko


R.I.P. to The Godfather of Soul.
James Brown passed away at the age of 73. Thanks for the wonderful memories, Mr. Brown.

THANK YOU SAINTS!!!!

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...