Friday, July 14, 2006

Good News Day




July 14th, 2006

A Good News Day!


Wow. Despite all the doomsday things going on in this area, there's a few good things in the news.

granting up to $20 million dollars to repair the superdome.


The new Twin Spans project is being completely funded with Federal dollars.



The New Orleans east landfill on Chef Hwy will be closed down.
Hooray for the citizens that worked so hard to kill this project!!!





Police have arrested the young man responsible for gunning down five teens in New Orleans last month. Isn't he a nice looking young man? Think his mom is proud of him?




Time for me to get my act together and head on down to Cajun Country. Bringing my baby girl to Thibodaux to check out the dorm rooms in Nicholls State University. sniff-sniff!!! My baby's going to the "Harvard on the Bayou". LOL!!!


Be good!



"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

Martha Washington




No comments:

Tom on The Summer of Love

  "The Summer of Love" .  One of the songs I remember was "The Rain, the Park and  and Other Things" by the Cowsills (19...