Friday, July 27, 2012

A Sad Day for NOLA


picture courtesty of Will T from Flickr

As I was driving into work this morning I heard about the 5 alarm fire at the Hubig Pie Company in New Orleans.



While walking from my car into work, I could both see and smell the smoke. It's a sad day. Not sure about the outcome of this tragedy. But you can be sure I'm going to the store after work and stock up on some Hubigs.



A Hubig employee on the radio said the building is completely gone. Sigh

But they'll be back. Here's a little history of the other tragedies they have come back from .

Here's an article from the New York Times about the fire.

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...