Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A must see



An emotionally stirring video from the Times Picayune featuring the paper's photographers' memories of working the aftermath of Katrina.


some quotes from the photographers

This can't be America....

Early on it became clear that this would be a political mess....

I can't do this another day, I've go to find a way out.

The trauma of the event - particualrly flying over the city - really got to me

The storm has taken a toll on everyone, we're still processing what it has done to us...it's a long road.

I listen to a police scanner all day and all I hear is "29s 29s 29s" - suicide - all day long...it's like an epidemic, but it's a quiet one...Katrina is still churning out her victims, 2 years later.

No comments:

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...