Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Banner Week

Perhaps it's the mid summer blues or something, but seems like the scuzzbuckets are crawling out of the woodwork.
Found over at
The Chicory, it appears that some corn fed sportswriter is voicing his opinion about the rebuilding of New Orleans and his overall opinion of its denizens.

Mr. Sportswriter Bryce Lambley

Varg's retorts are great, but it's Mr. Lambley's comments like this that make me a tad pissed off

But let's put things into perspective. If you or I are crazy enough to build much more than a ramshackle cabin on a Platte River island or shore, and a flood sweeps it away, folks here won't have much sympathy for our decision to build there in the first place. We take the risks of developing such land knowingly.


All I can say is that I'm glad I live here in Southeast Louisiana where people have heart. I can't imagine living in a place where it's so cold it makes one heartless.

I hope one day a deer gets you, Mr. Sportswriter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whos heartless? maybe the person wishing someone was killed by a deer?

Pecker's Testimony

  David Pecker testified at drumpf's trial.  In the video above you can get info about what he said.  To me it seems like damning eviden...