Thursday, June 20, 2024

RIP My Brother Tom

 


My Brother Tom passed away on Monday, June 17th.  He had been in poor health lately, as I determined from our weekly 
2-3 hour Sunday phone calls.  

As those who have read the "my brother Tom" posts here know, Tom had an opinion on everything and could talk for hours on many subjects.  He taught me so much in the short two months that we became reunited after a 40 year absence.  I will miss him.

His sister in law penned this about him this morning:

To all who know my brother in law Tom Chapman
He sadly passed away Monday
Services haven’t been confirmed yet.
He certainly was a great guy. He was my sister Diane’s partner in crime until her passing .
If you wanted to just talk, Tom was your man. Well educated and kind. Respiratory therapist for over 40 years at Lawrence General and Lowell General.
I will surely miss our chats which could go on for hours and cover many topics.
Rest easy Tom you’re with your beloved.

I am heartbroken and will miss our weekly chats. Rest in Peace, big brother.

No comments:

Monday Smile

  I hope this makes you smile as much I smiled when I first saw it.