Thursday, September 08, 2022

RIP Queen Elizabeth

 

PRINCE PHILIP AND QUEEN ELIZABETH  reunited on September 8, 2022



There was a double rainbow outside Buckingham Palace. Some here view it as a representation of the Queen and Prince Philip.

Tweet

Conversation

I think Queen Elizabeth had a great sense of humour and she was a good sport. She proved this when she made her grand entrance to the London 2012 Olympics alongside Daniel Craig as James Bond. This was absolutely magnificent. #RIPQueenElizabeth #QueenElizabeth #JamesBond In a statement to the PA news agency, Craig paid tribute to the former monarch, saying she would be ‘profoundly missed.’ ‘I, like so many, was deeply saddened by the news today and my thoughts are with the royal family, those she loved and all those who loved her,’ he said.
The Queen beaming at the Obamas







No comments:

TEN TIMES!!!

 My guy @TizzyEnt on X (I still call it Twitter) on the bloviator drumpf at his trial today. #TrumpForPrison