Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Rusty Bowers


Arizona Speaker Rusty Bowers blocked January 6 scheme

 to avoid being 'a winner by cheating'

January


Speaking at the fourth January 6th Committee hearing Bowers said
“I may, in the eyes of men, not hold correct opinions or act according to their vision or convictions, but I do not take this current situation in a light manner, a fearful manner or a vengeful manner,” he said. “I do not want to be a winner by cheating. I will not play with laws I swore allegiance to. With any contrived desire toward deflection of my deep, foundational desire to follow God’s will as I believe he led my conscience to embrace. How else will I ever approach him in the wilderness of life knowing that I ask this guidance only to show myself a coward in defending the course … he led me to take.” 


No comments:

Tom on Those Pesky Student Protestors

It'll be interesting how these increasingly confrontational battles between witless students and the agitators that care nothing for the...