Saturday, August 01, 2015

Mesmerizing

People who know less always ask why we're spending "so much money" in Space exploration.

Let the money go to homeless, etc.

While I agree in spending more money in domestic issues, I think the system has to change wherein the money GOES to the less fortunate instead of "administrative costs".

But I digress.

Check out this video presented my my ex-employer, NASA (actually, I worked for a NASA subcontractor).

From Youtube user MadHatter: We've all seen images of extreme weather from space. But none of those could prepare us for this video just released by NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio. Using real data, this simulation's volume-rendered clouds depict seven days in 2005 when a category-4 typhoon developed off the coast of China.

Enjoy:

No comments:

Monday Smile

Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale, live in Denmark 2006