Friday, August 30, 2013

SYRIA

To those of you aware of what is going on in Syria and the US's possible role and are AGAINST it, please contact your local Congressperson.

Here is a link that will give you all the information you need to contact your Congressperson

Below is the text I am sending the Louisiana delegation. I'm not sure if it covers all the issues for you, but I does for me. Please help


This is to let you know that I am AGAINST any action by the United States in Syria. We have lost enough lives in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention all of our veterans of those wars coming home with PTSD and live-altering injuries.

No comments:

Vonshitzenpants and Alzheimer

Donald Trump did sit down for an interview with Time Magazine that was released yesterday morning and what he says doesn't particularly ...