Is it the moon or is it just these offensively greedy politicians that every day make us wonder how horrific our "leaders" have become.
Steve Lonegan from New Jersey. He really cares for his constituents. Because no one is messing with HIS health care benefits.
He is a bad person. I say this because I want to keep this post free on the swear words I usually use.
I know it's just wikipedia, but check out his racist record here.
He is evil, self-serving
Blogging from Slidell, Louisiana about loving life on the Gulf Coast despite BP and Katrina
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A while back I ran a post about the "recycling" if - you will - of the live oak trees that became victims of Katrina. Instead of...
-
On the fourth anniversary of his storm-related death, friends of the Rev. Arthur Ginart -- "Father Red" -- will gather Saturday f...

No comments:
Post a Comment